Skocz do zawartości

meade lxd55

adamsz12

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Na .xd55.com jest info:

http://lxd55.com/UserSubmitted/Where%27sLXD55Made.html

So where's the LXD55 made?

Okay, here's the final word on this subject.

On the LXD55 SN telescopes: The mount and OTA are made in China. The optics are made in Irvine.

The stuff from China is sent to the Meade factory, where the optics and electronics are installed. The completed scope is then shipped to it's final destination (you).

With the refractors (AR-5 & 6), everything is made in China. However, they still stop off at Meade, because they need to wait for a mount (see above).

This is reliable information, given to me from one of Meade's Vice-Presidents. I told him I was going to post this information because people are confused about how much the folks at Meade actually have to do with the scope. What might be the source of confusion (I didn't think about this until now, so I didn't ask) is the boxing of the products. I bet that the final boxing of the product is done at Meade...that would make sense. But they say "Made in China", because they are. So, when the boxes look like they haven't been opened before, that's because they haven't been.

Irvine to zdaje się fabryka meade w Kaliforni.

Swoja drogą to taki LXD55 10'' fajna rzecz w Stanach ok 1000 dolców z autostarem i napędem, niestety w Europie (Niemcy) 2000 euro :(.

Dla tych którzy nie mówią po angielsku, krótkie streszczenie:

Gdzie są produkowane LXD 55 Meade'a?

Teleskopy Schmidta Newtona nalezace do tej serii:

-montaż i tuba produkowane w Chinach,

-optyka w Irvine, USA

Produkty z Chin są wysyłane do fabryki Meade'a gdzie instalowane są optyka i elektronika.

Refraktory:

wszystko robione w Chinach, aczkolwiek muszą i tak "zatrzymać" sie u Meade'a, bo musza poczekac na gotowy montaż (elektornika).

Informacja pochodzi od vice prezesa Meade'a.

Teraz taki mały apel: proponuje zeby kazdy kto zamieszcza jakies cytaciki w innym jezyku skrobnął jakies, chociazby krótkie, tłumaczenie, bo nie kazdy z Nas mówi np. po angielsku.

pozdr

Małek

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę.