Skocz do zawartości

Niedługo będę miał mój pierwszy teleskop

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi all, it's nice that most of us are good english users, but we are obligate to remember that, on our platform as AF is, are also a lot of users of polish only. So, please if it possible write some, more interesting things and ideas in our native polish too?

I'm looking forward to see here more detailed review of this new Meade scope.

Starry sky,

Pawel Maksym

witam wszystkich :helo:

ale pozwolcie ze powiem pare slow o nas :unsure:

jak mamy sie komunikowac z innymi cywilizacjami :blink:

skoro wciaz mamy problemy komunikowac sie z soba :rolleyes:

na calym swiecie istnieje okolo 6900 jezykow :notworthy:

z pozdrowieniami i bezchmurnego nieba

adam

ps przy okazji lukasz dzieki za pokazanie nam twojego teleskopu

I just want to say hello to all :helo:

but let me say a few words about us :unsure:

how we can communicate with another civilization :blink:

if we still have problems communicate with self :rolleyes:

there are about 6900 known languages worldwide :notworthy:

best regards and clear sky

adam

ps by the way lukasz thanks for showing us your telescope

Edytowane przez APM ADAM

• 3 tygodnie później...

I saw Moon for the first time, up close. Sometimes telescope doesn't point correctly so you have to use the scope finder. I am sorry I don't have pictures yet. I am getting Micro SD Card on Thursday :Boink: . The telescope works as advertised, when I moved it to open space. I know how to use it It is very Easy. I also seen Arcturus Star. It tells you what time you can see planets Sometimes Galaxy and Nebula can be hidden by a house :D

When I will get Up North it will rock.

--------------------------------------------------

I suggest getting Universal Meade Adapter for power adapters

For Meade Telescopes

Edytowane przez Lukasz Tarkowski

It's nice to hear, that You've done first observations. If you're using a scope finder, you're learning how to find objects. More manual searching equals better and faster finding of the objects.

How was the view of Moon? Was the view clear and sharp? :)

Greetings.

Hi Lukasz,

I hope seeing faint and not colorful as on photographs stellar objects wasn’t disappointment for you. Sometimes new to astronomy persons expect spectacular hubble-like views. They are of course spectacular, but for new to astronomy persons it sometimes takes time to realize that.

According to not accurate targeting objects – I expect you will have better performance after some practice. I advice you to read manual carefully again after first few nights. Believe me – you will find new information.

Edytowane przez piotrs

I saw Moon for the first time, up close. Sometimes telescope doesn't point correctly so you have to use the scope finder. I am sorry I don't have pictures yet. I am getting Micro SD Card on Thursday :Boink: . The telescope works as advertised, when I moved it to open space. I know how to use it It is very Easy. I also seen Arcturus Star. It tells you what time you can see planets Sometimes Galaxy and Nebula can be hidden by a house :D

When I will get Up North it will rock.

Think it is bit worring that your scope does not point correctly. As far as I am aware this model was advertised as switch it on and that is it :) I know in real life it will not be possible, so there must be problem with star aligning. Read manual again. And good luck during next observations. could you explain what do you mean by getting Up North?

brg

adam

Pierwszy raz widziałem Księżyc z bardzo bliska. Czasami teleskop nie celował dokładnie, więc musiałem używać szukacza. przepraszam, że nie mam jeszcze zdjęć, ale karta SD przychodzi dopiero w czwartek. Teleskop działa jak należy, gdy wyciągnałem go w teren. Wiem już jak go używać, to bardzo proste. Widziałem także gwiazdę Arcturus. Mówi ci (teleskop) kiedy widac planety. Czasami galaktyki sa zakrywane przedz dom. Kiedy pojadę na północ będzie odjazd (to zdanie akurat nie da się dosłownie przetłumaczyć)

Trochę martwi fakt, że twój teleskop nie celuje dokładnie. Wydawało mi się, że w reklamie było mówione, że wystaczy tylko wcisnąć przycisk i gotowe. Zdaję sobie sprawę, że w życiu nie jest tak łatwo, więc musi być problem przy alignowaniu. Przeczytaj jeszcze raz instrukcję. Powodzenia w następnych obserwacjach. Mógłbyś wytłumaczyć o co chodzi z tą północą?

Here is a funny thing :Boink:

I bought a 4g MicroSD card. I wonder why it doesn't won't to fit.

On the website they have made an error in what card people should buy.

So I call Mead and ask them what card I can use They Said MiniSD Upto 4GB

I can exchange the card at no extra pay

http://www.meade.com/etx-ls/index.html

Error

Micro SD Card (user supplied) 

Should be fixed

Mini SD Card (user supplied)

So I finally got the MiniSD2GB, and it works, do not insert the card into the adapter when inserting into the telescope. If you want to copy pictures then insert it to the adapter and plug it to your card reader. When I will need more space I will get 4GB. I can't make pictures in the house cause my telescope goes crazy