Skocz do zawartości

SBIG CFW-8A koło filtrowe

jacapa

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Od wczoraj jestem posiadaczem nowego problemu.

Tym razem nazywa się on SBIG CFW-8A (koło filtrowe) i na razie nie wiem jak ten problem zamienić na frajdę.

O co biega ? ano o to , że nie wiem jak to połączyć z komputerem tak żeby działało pod Maximem.

Chodzi o zasilanie koła.

Przetrzepałem Internet i na nic konkretnego nie trafiłem.

Jak się ma kamerę SBIG'a to nie ma się problemu. Kabelek z koła wpina się do kamery kamerę pod zasilanie i koło ma zasilanie z kamery. Proste.

Na razie nie mam kamery SBIG'a chcę używać tylko koła .

Na stronie SBIG znalazłem taką informację.

"Application Note

Hardware Interface to the CFW-8

This Application Note describes the hardware interface to the CFW-8 for users that may

want to use the filter wheel independent of an SBIG camera. The interface to the filter

wheel is quite simple, involving power and a pulse width based control signal.

The CFW-8 contains a male DB-9 pin connector. The pinouts of this connector are:

Pin 1 Move Complete

Pin 2 Pulse Input

Pin 8 +12VDC Regulated Input (requires »300mA)

Pin 5 Ground

Shell Chassis Ground

The other pins are unused on the filter wheel but should be left unconnected. On various

SBIG cameras these other pins contain various signals.

The filter wheel requires 12VDC at approximately 300mA for power on pins 8 and 5.

When power is applied to the unit the filter wheel will home itself (at the Red filter if

using SBIG's filter sequence set).

To position the filter you need to produce a 1 second burst of a TTL level (5V), high-going

pulse train of period 18ms (55 Hz) on pin 2 (relative to grund on pin 5). The desired

position is programmed by varying the width of the high-going pulse while preserving the

pulse period (high time plus low time) of 18ms. Each of the five positions can be set using

the following pulse widths:

Position 1 (Home) 500μs ±50μs

Position 2 800μs ±50μs

Position 3 1100μs ±50μs

Position 4 1400μs ±50μs

Position 5 1700μs ±50μs

Finally, the filter wheel returns a TTL level low-going pulse on pin 1 while it is moving.

The output is low while the CFW-8 is moving and returns high when the move is

complete. If you don't want to monitor this output the filter wheel should be able to

move from any given position to any other position within 4 seconds so a simple timeout

could be used."

Wnika z tego, że kamera powinna dostać zasilanie 12V plus na pin 8 i minus na pin 5.

Tylko jak jej dać to zasilanie czy są jakieś przejściówki RS 232 z możliwością podpięcia zasilania ?

Czy trzeba rzeźbić ATM-owo ?

Może ktoś ma jakieś doświadczenie i podpowie.

Może ktoś trafił jakieś informacje w sieci.

Proszę o pomoc.

Każda sugestia mile widziana.

• 3 tygodnie później...

Po trzech tygodniach walki z ....... Właściwie nie wiem czego to wina.

W każdym razie nie udało mi się doprowadzić do współpracy koła z Maximem.

Koło mam podłączone do kompa z pominięciem kamery Sbig przez port Com w/ zaleceń Sbig'a oraz suppotru MaximDL'a

mianowicie tak

" Currently, the only way to connect the SBIG filterwheel without an SBIG

camera is to use one of the methods described one of the following chapters:

http://www.cyanogen.com/help/maximdl/Notes..._Connection.htm

http://www.cyanogen.com/help/maximdl/Notes..._Connection.htm

If you have further questions, please contact us again and we would be

happy to help.

Sincerely,

Tim Beese

Diffraction Ltd. "

Otrzymałem też e-mail z PlugIn'em i taką instrukcją

" Please download the following file and extract it:

http://www.diffractionlimited.com/tim/MaxImIO.zip

Copy the file maximio.sys to c:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers, and then double-click the file maximioinstall.exe. Next, open your Control Panel, open the System icon, select the Hardware tab, and then click the Device Manager button. Click the View menu on the Device Manager, and select "Show hidden devices". Then expand the "Non-Plug and Play Drivers" entry and ensure you have "MaxIm Port I/O" listed.

If the problem continues, please contact us again and we will look into the matter further. "

Mimo że wykonałem wszystko w/g mnie co powinienem nic się w temacie współpracy koła z Maximem nie zmieniło.

W tym momencie moja inwencja i wiedza się kończy. Do dalszych samodzielnych działań czuję się za cienki.

W związku z tym prośba do forumowiczów o sugestie co można jeszcze spróbować. Wiem że niektórzy mają sporą wiedzę informatyczną.

Może coś z ustawieniami portu, może coś w biosie ? sam nie wiem.

Aha. Maxim zgłasza mi cały czas taki błąd

"Error opening filter wheel. Error (39) initializing filter wheel"