Skocz do zawartości

Pytanie o obróbkę zdjęć z różnych sesji

Kunzite

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam.

Być może dla większości fotografujących pytanie może i i dziwne. Dotychczas sterałem się zbierać materiał z jednej sesji, dlatego mam pytanie czy jakoś specjalnie trzeba działać (u mnie chodzi o DSS) żeby stackować serie zdjęć wykonane w różnych dniach i w różnych warunkach. Czy to należy stackować razem (co wtedy np z darkami i jaki to ma wpływ na tworzonego masterdarka) czy osobno? Teraz mamy takie warunki że wczoraj uzbierałem materiał przy 15 stopniach, być może ciąg dalszy będę już przy zerze.

Z instrukcji...

Cytat

File Groups
File Groups may be used to simplify multiple nights on the same object file management by logically grouping files for each imaging session.
If you use only the Main Group DeepSkyStacker is working exactly like before the introduction of File Groups.

There are two kinds of File Groups: the Main Group and all the others groups.

• Light Frames from the Main Group may only be associated with Dark, Flat and Offset/Bias Frames from the Main Group
    This is the behavior of DeepSkyStacker before the introduction of the File Groups.

• Dark, Flat and Offset/Bias Frames from the Main Group may be associated to Light Frames of any group.

• Dark, Flat and Offset/Bias Frames from others groups may be associated only with Light Frames of the same group.

You can create as many File Groups as you want knowing that a file may belong to only one File Group.
When you start DeepSkyStacker only the Main Group is available. As soon as you add a file to the last available group a new empty group tab is created.

Example:
You shot the same subject two nights in a row. 
For each night you have a set of Light, Dark and Flat Frames but the temperature was not the same each night and the Dark Frames are not compatible and the orientation was slightly different so your Flat Frames are also different between the two nights.

To associate each Light Frame with the good Dark and Flat Frames you just need to put all the Light+Dark+Flat Frames from the first night in one File Group and all the Light+Dark+Flat Frames of the second night in another File Group.
Since Offset/Bias Frames are common to all the nights they must be put in the Main Group.

DeepSkyStacker will automatically associate the Light Frames of the first night with the Dark and Flat Frames of the first night and the Light Frames of the second night with the Dark and Flat Frames of the second night. 
The Offset/Bias Frames from the Main Group will be associated with the Light Frames of the first and second night.

Wielokrotnie próbowałem - i mniej więcej działa ... czasem jakaś kiszka się robiła z flatami z tego co pamiętam