Skocz do zawartości

Silniki krokowe

kubaman

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Jakby ktoś się znał na elektronice, to pewniej ode mnie by takie silniki znalazł.

Ale trochę się nauczyłem rozumować w takich wypadkach od MateuszaW :-)

Znalazłem zdjęcie elektronki do EQ6. Na niej są 4 drivery A3959SLBT. Nie wiem czemu 4, może po jednym na każdą cewkę silnika. 

Można znaleźć i poczytać w dokumentacji, na co go stać. Coś tam o 3A, max 6A jest napisane.

O ile silnik to nema 17, czyli 42x42mm,  nie wygląda na długi na zdjęciach, raczej jest kostką kwadratową, co zmmniejsza szukanie Ncm silnika.

Można zmierzyć opór na cewce silnika, 4 kable to bipolarny, 1,8 stopnia na obrót,

Np. na tej stronie można sobie wybrać parametry silnika, które się zna i niewiele do wyboru zostanie na koniec.

https://www.omc-stepperonline.com/nema-17-stepper-motor

... może to jest taki silnik?  Pomiar oporu na cewce silnika by pomógł wybrać. Ale w tym momencie wymiękam. Sam bym się zapytał kogoś dla pewności.

https://www.omc-stepperonline.com/nema-17-stepper-motor/nema-17-bipolar-45ncm-64ozin-2a-42x40mm-4wires-w-1m-cable-and-connector-17hs16-2004s1.html?mfp=149-step-angle[1.8]%2C184-frame-size-mm[42x42]%2C183-body-length-mm[20%2C21%2C25%2C33%2C34%2C39%2C40%2C48]%2C21-shaft-type[D-Cut]%2C71-single-shaft-dual-shaft[Single Shaft]%2C22-shaft-diameter-mm[5]%2C148-bipolar-unipolar[Bipolar]%2C146-rated-current-a[2]

Chwila szukania i jest ;)

Cytat
The current generation HEQ5P / EQ6P Synta mounts use NEMA 17 medium torque motors.

These are 1.8-degree step size, 200 step/revolution series wired, 8-lead motors. I think the firmware micro-steps them in 64-step increments.

The standard motors are Chinese knock-offs of Sanyo-Dennki HT17-073 units, with a minimum holding torque of 51 oz./in. at 12VDC, 0.40A.

For NEMA 17 motors, the motor frame (face) is a standard dimension, I think 42mm square, with four mounting holes on 31mm centers, 15.5mm to the shaft center.

The next step up in a standard NEMA 17 frame would be an 077 motor, with a minimum holding torque of 62 oz./in.

These NEMA motors increase the motor length to increase their torque - I don't have off-hand the dimensions, but if memory serves the motor length changes from about 1.5" deep to about 1.9" deep when moving from the medium torque to higher torque frame.

Other factors notwithstanding, these NEMA motors all have the same relative level of mechanical precision, step size, and number of steps/revolution. The only real change comes about through either higher torque, or increasing the number of micro-steps used to drive the motor.

The latter change is in the motor controller - you'd have to be able to dig into the Synta firmware to make changes here. I'm not sure if these values are parameter/table driven, or hard-coded - I know the gear reduction values are parametric, and can/have been hacked for changing reduction ratios.

In practice, one should be able to replace the standard Synta knock-off steppers with higher quality NEMA 17 units, so long as you use 1.8 degree, 200-step motors that use the same 8-lead pattern, and operating voltage. The variable would be the motor's drive current, which in most cases will be below 0.50A at 12VDC, even for a high-torque motor. The motor's depth (length) just needs to be sufficient to clear the housing cover.

• 2 tygodnie później...