Skocz do zawartości

Z obserwatorium w teren.

Jarkowy123

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Happy to see that news about trailer domes have been picked up by fellow astro friends and enthusiasts in Poland :) Have by the way been working a lot in Poland, in Poznan and Warszawa. I actually found the best soup ever there: ZUREK. My favorite ever since!

You don't need to be worried about collimation, in fact far less than by any other means of transportation. But, the best and simplest way to look up features and capabilities is to study the content provided on the website www.trailerdomes.com.

Best regards, and clear skies :) 

Anders Hjelset, founder of Trailer domes  

• Lubię 5

7 hours ago, isset said:

Seriously? It's you? :) 

Yes, it's me. Maybe we know each other, or maybe we have met..??

I can't remember. Perhaps all my brain cells were reset by [Ctrl-Alt-Del] and thereafter re-programmed for astro gear engineering purposes a couple of years ago... :-) :-) :-)  

• Lubię 1

5 godzin temu, Kapitan Cook napisał:

Koledzy, ja mam tylko jedno pytanie. Jak ten Pan nas znalazł chwilę po założeniu wątku gdzie brak jest jakiegokolwiek tytułu.... Boje się, że skarbówka i ZUS też władają taką technologią.

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus_(oprogramowanie_szpiegujące)

Tak, władają...

Pewnie wiedzą nawet na jakie obiekty są nasze montaże nastawione ;-) i na jak długo.

Pilnują czy nie patrzymy za bardzo na lewo...

Edytowane przez Rurykow
  • Lubię 1
  • Haha 1

11 godzin temu, Kapitan Cook napisał:

Koledzy, ja mam tylko jedno pytanie. Jak ten Pan nas znalazł chwilę po założeniu wątku gdzie brak jest jakiegokolwiek tytułu.... Boje się, że skarbówka i ZUS też władają taką technologią.

Monitoring internetu pod kątem marki witamy kolegę w 2021 :flirt:

• Lubię 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, isset said:

I asked because I saw your website and now suddenly you are here :)

Welcome to the forum. 

Thanks a lot for welcoming me! You know, I am also an astro enthusiast, foremost, just like all of you other members. One small question only: I've heard that Poland has some very dark sky sites. Where in Poland are they located, do you know..?? 

No hocus-pocus or NSA technology to "find you".. :) :) 

Google simply told me that people coming from astropolis.pl had visited the trailerdomes.com website. And now, I'm just happy to be a member of this forum..! That would never had happened otherwise (..I didn't even know about the forum before).

Best, and clear skies :) Anders 

2 hours ago, isset said:

The south-eastern part, i.e. the Bieszczady Mountains and Masurian Lake District :) 

Thanks, that might just be a location to visit soon with the prototype..!

I guess it's accessible with a trailer dome, I mean, at least with some kind of "forest roads"..??

1 hour ago, orlen said:

@Anders56 since we have you have here, can you share some meat, what's the price ? :icecream:

Hi Orlen.

You will automatically get the most recent info about production, distribution, price levels, campaigns etc. when signing up to the newsletters (sign-up entry on the website).

Best, Anders