Skocz do zawartości

Super oferta

Iluvatar

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Przeglądając pewien portal w poszukiwaniu aparatu natrafiłem na ciekawą ofertę. Ktoś sprzedaje Canona 50D z futerałem i obiektywami 135 f/2 oraz 28-135. Bardzo fajny zestaw, jednak cena dosyć zastanawiająca: 1800 zł. Z ciekawości napisałem, za ile chciałby sprzedać samo body, może najzwyczajniej pomylił się przy wprowadzaniu ceny. Oto, jaką otrzymałem odpowiedź:

Hello

I see that you are interested to purchase my product.

First of all i want to apology that i am writing in english but i don`t speak or write your language because i am british citizen.

I purchased the product in a business trip in your country because the price was very good but as long as it is your language, with your country language and all the stuff in your language it is very difficult to use it here.

I tried to sell it in London but with no result...

So in this situation i have decided to sell it back in your country at a lower price so i can purchase another one here. It is in perfect condition..

i used it just a few times. I think that the price is good but if you have another price tell me and will talk about it . including all taxes and is not negotiable, the price includes insurance and shipping to your address.

the price includes all original packaging and accessories + invoice and 1 year international warranty.

(No time for meetings with the buyer or his friends not agree with these proposals)

(So can not do business directly with the buyer because no time for this sale, so i'm trying to sell it online)

Now if you understand this problem and you are still interested to buy, I found a solution for deliver it to your location.

The shipping company we will use is called DPD and is a well known shipping company here in Europe

Here is DPD company method:

A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and address).

1. After I have received your shipping info, I'll go to a DPD Location and I will leave the product onto your name and address as the intended receiver.

B. DPD will check it to see that the unit was placed with all the papers and to see that is legal.

2. You will receive a notification from DPD as a confirmation that the product is in their custody and also, that the product has been tested.

C. DPD verify the transfer of money, and if everything is in order, will deliver the product to your door.

3. PLEASE READ:Very important!

-The payment will only reach me after you receive and test the item.

-The payment details will remain with the company until you confirm that everything is Ok and you want to keep it.

D. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you will return the product to DPD with no expenses.

Receive the product in 2 days.

Please complete your details correctly!!!

Shipping detaills like this:

First name:

Last name :

Address :

City/State :

PostalCode :

E-mail 1:

E-mail 2:

Phone Number:

Tell me whether you agree with all to whether I'll wait or I have to find another buyer.

I am very happy that you are interested my product!

I await your response.

Thanks for understanding ,

Andrew Hughes

Śmierdzi mi tu na kilometr czymś nieczystym. Nie tylko, jeśli chodzi o cenę, ale kto, chcąc sprzedać aparat, pisze tak długi elaborat. Może jest to podyktowane tym, że akurat gość jest Brytyjczykiem i chce, aby wszystko wyglądało profesjonalnie i uczciwie. Odpisałem do niego, aby upewnić się, że chodzi mu o 1800 zł, a nie Euro, Funtów czy jeszcze innej waluty. Mimo wszystko, jeśli znacie kogoś, komu podobny sprzęt zaginął, to proszę o kontakt.

smierdi na maxa. dziwne, ze nie udalo mu sie sprzedac tak tanio sprzetu tu w UK. sam fakt, ze nie chce spotkac sie osobiscie z kupcem odpycha od razu. stawiam, ze to jakas forma nigeryjsckiego scamu. rodowity anglik tak nie pisze. niby gramatycznie wszystko ok, ale skladnia zdania nie jest naturalna. typowy sposob pisania obcokrajowcow.

Edytowane przez bamus

Hej

Pod ŻADNYM pozorem nie należy odpowiadać podając swoje dane - to typowy przykład wyłudzania danych (a jeżeli klient da się wciągnąć - to i pieniędzy). Więcej informacji tego typu (a także przykładów) można znaleźć choćby na astro-buy-sell (google podpowie adres) - link "Fraud Alerts".

Pozdrawiam,

Michał

Zdjęcia sprzętu są, choć poprosiłem o kolejne, w tym takie, na którym widać spodnią część korpusu oraz fakturę. Co do składni, to też oczywiście racja: niby wszystko wiadomo, ale jakoś dziwnie napisane. Jak się dowie czegoś więcej, to będę informował.

A tak przy okazji: http://forum.nikoniarze.pl/showthread.php?p=2899106

Na gumtree dużo takich ofert. Pisałem wcześniej o tkim przypadku na innym forum. To było tak

Ogłoszenie canona 7D - chyba za 2500zł był. "Nowy" "z gwarancją"

Witam

aktualne to, proszę o szczegółowe real zdjęcia i wypisanie tego co w zestawie, łącznie z opakowaniami. Jaka tam wtyczka do prądu?

Jaki przebieg? Gwarancja?

cześć,

Tak. Produkt jest w idealnym stanie, nowy, kupiony w Polsce, 1 tydzień temu . Pochodzi ze wszystkimi jego akcesoriów, pudełko i papiery.

Będę wyeksportować go z Londynu z podatków wysyłki wliczone w cenę.

Jeśli masz pytania, skontaktuj się ze mną na ten numer 0044 (703) 180-7598 lub po prostu wysłać email z twoich myśli (w języku angielskim, jeśli potrafisz).

Żartowniś

Nowy, tydzień temu - ogłoszenie ma 13 dni

kupiony w Polsce - z angielską wtyczką

Hi again,

For transaction security i have attached you my personal id's.

The sale will be managed under Google Checkout (
) protection. if you are not aware about their program you should know that they will provide you 10 days to inspect it in which you can go at your local shop for inspection. If you decide to reject it, no hard feelings, they will refund your money in the same day and one of their agents will come to pick up the package from your custody.

Cheers

W ZAŁĄCZNIKU SKAN PASZPORTU - Wielka Brytania

Witam

chciałbym zobaczyć rachunek zakupu aparatu i zdjęcia.

hi,

If you want to purchase the camera you can just send me your full name, full address ( where you want to receive the package ) and your cell number, so i can forward them to Google and start the delivery to your location. They will contact you after that with all the purchase details such as shipping and payment information.

Sent from my iPhone

W ZAŁĄCZNIKU 4 JAKIEŚ ZDJĘCIA - BEZ RACHUNKU, BEZ OPAKOWANIA

Witam

Rachunek? Dowód zakupu w Polsce?

Chcę zobaczyć.

all the documents are sealed along with the package in Google Checkout custody ready to be shipped.

Let me know if are you willing to purchase.

cheers

Chcę zobaczyć dowód zakupu.

Koniec korespondencji.

Peter Muller andrew@iboxpost.com (imię i nazwisko pewnie ze zgubionego/skradzionego dokumentu identyfikacyjnego) więcej nie odpisał.

Na 99% facet nawet nie ma tego sprzętu. Fotki znalazł w necie i przesyła co podpasuje.

Ostatnio dawałem ogłoszenie w UK że kupię montaż MiniTower. Dostałem ofertę od gościa ze Szkocji. Te same fotki co mi przysłał znalazłem na Astromarcie...

A jak w opcjach płatności wpisał m.in. Western Union to już było jasne, że to naciągacz.